Typically the main areas where golfers are looking to improve on are as follows:
- Golf Swing
- Sand Wedge Shots
- Golf Grip
Let's take a look at each each golf training aid area and their overviews:
- Golf swing trainer & golf swing aids: these are used to perfect your arm position during the swing and train you to use the proper arc when swinging at the golf ball. They'll help you to keep your arms at the proper distance apart, promote consistent speed and give you better timing when used regularly
- Putting aids: Provide a medium to practice putting skills both on the golf course and away from the golf course at your home or office. Practice putting greens are the most widely used methods.
- Golf Driver training and practice: The most widely used training aids for golf driver practicing are fake golf balls which can be used indoors. These are great for days when the weather is unfit for a game of golf at your local course.
- Sand Wedge Training: The golf equipment market today is flooded with a wide variety of golf training clubs. These clubs are meant to promote and correct your impact position on the ball as well as give you better accuracy and ball placement.
- Golf grip trainers: Your golf grip is the cornerstone of your golf game. This is where everything starts. Golf grip training clubs promote the proper alignment of your hands and the correct velocity.
Now that we know the available golf training aids that are availble today, it's just a matter of finding which one is the proper one for you. Before you rush out and purchase any of the above listed golf training devices, talk to your local golf pro at the golf course. They can guide you based on their professional experience and from their observation of your golf game.
Written by: Golf Training Aids